After you add a channel from the Roku Channel Store, a square tile with a channel icon is added to the grid of channel tiles that appears under Home on the main screen of your Roku® streaming player or Roku TV™. Scroll down and you will find the newly installed channel at the bottom of the grid. If you prefer, you can move the channel to a different location.
Use the instructions below if you wish to move the channel to a new location on your Home screen.
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Press the OK button or the right button on the directional pad to access your channel list. The directional pad is plus-shaped and is in the center of your Roku remote.
- Using the directional pad, highlight the channel tile you wish to move.
- Press the Star button on your remote to open the options menu.
- Select Move channel.
- Move the channel using the directional pad and press the OK button on your remote when you are satisfied with the new location.
Note: When you move a channel tile, the change only applies to the Roku device your are using at the time. Changes do not sync to other Roku devices on your Roku account.