FandangoNOW™ is a video on demand service that offers a wide range of movies and TV shows. Unlike traditional channels available on your Roku® streaming player or Roku TV™, FandangoNOW is integrated into the main screen on most Roku devices and accessed by selecting Movie Store by Fandango or TV Store by Fandango.
Visit the FandangoNOW website to learn how to get started with FandangoNOW on your Roku device, and how to use it to find movies and TV shows.
Can I hide the Movie Store and TV Store?
The Movie Store and TV Store can be hidden on your Roku streaming player or Roku TV.
Roku streaming player
The steps below describe how Movie Store and TV Store can be hidden from the main screen on your Roku TV.
- Press the Home button on your Roku TV remote to open the main screen.
- Scroll up or down and select Settings.
- Select Parental controls and enter your PIN.
- Note: The first time you access Parental controls you will be required to create a 4-digit PIN (Personal Identification Number) that will be used for enabling and disabling parental controls and changing related settings. DO NOT FORGET YOUR PIN. If you do, only a factory reset will allow you to gain access of these settings.
- Select Home Screen.
- Check the Hide ‘Movies Store and TV Store’ box.