The payment method linked to your Roku account allows you to purchase subscriptions to channels from the Roku Channel Store. Subscription channels can be managed or canceled directly from your Roku device, or by accessing your Roku account online.
- Some channels offer a free trial (e.g., a 7-day free trial). However, when a free trial ends, that channel is converted into a regular subscription and you are billed on a recurring basis. To avoid this, cancel your subscription before the trial period expires.
- Subscriptions are pre-paid, non-refundable, and will auto-renew until you cancel your subscription. When you cancel a subscription, the cancellation will not take effect until the next renewal date and you may be entitled to continue to access the channel until then.
- If you purchased the subscription directly from the service provider (e.g., Netflix or Hulu) and not from the Roku Channel Store, then you should contact the service provider to manage the subscription.
From your Roku streaming device
- Press on your remote to open the main screen.
- Locate and access the options for a subscription channel in one of the following ways.
- From your Home Screen
- Select Home to open the Home Screen.
- Use the arrow buttons on your remote and highlight a subscription channel.
- Press on your remote.
- From the Channel Store
- Scroll down and select Streaming Channels to access the Channel Store.
- Browse a category or genre, or search for a subscription channel.
- Press on your remote.
- Once you access the options, select Manage Subscription to view the renewal date and access additional options.
- To unsubscribe, select Cancel Subscription. Confirm by choosing to remove the channel immediately or keep it for the remainder of the subscription term.
From the Web
- Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
- If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
- Click on Manage Your Subscriptions.
- When the “My subscriptions” page loads, you will find all your channel subscriptions that get billed by Roku, along with terms, status, and renewal date of each subscription. Subscriptions that were purchased directly from the service provider or otherwise purchased outside of the Roku Channel Store will not be listed here.
- Select Unsubscribe or Renew depending on how you want to manage your subscriptions.
Get help signing into your Roku account if you have forgotten your password or no longer have access to your email address.