You can visit support.roku.com to find valuable setup instructions and troubleshooting steps, along with an overview of Roku TV features and how-to tips. Additionally, you can visit the Roku blog for helpful tips as well as connect with other customers on Reddit or Roku social channels like Facebook.
If you need additional help with your Roku TV, contact the TV manufacturer (e.g. TCL, Best Buy Insignia, etc.).
How can I contact the TV manufacturer of my Roku TV?
Use the support links below to find setup and troubleshooting help as well as support contact information for your Roku TV.
- TCL – TCL Roku TV support
- Insignia – Insignia Roku TV support
- Sharp – Sharp Roku TV support
- Haier – Haier Roku TV support
- LG – LG Roku TV support
- Hisense – Hisense Roku TV support
- Hitachi – Hitachi Roku TV support
- RCA - RCA Roku TV support
When contacting the TV manufacturer, you may need your TV model number. If you cannot find this information on the back panel of your Roku TV, use your Roku TV remote and go to Settings > System > About.