The Roku® mobile app is a free application for iOS® and Android™ devices that turns your mobile device into a control center for your Roku streaming device. You can also use the Roku mobile app to access the Roku Channel Store in order to add channels and remove channels.
If needed, install the Roku mobile app.
Where do I start?
- Launch the Roku mobile app on your mobile device.
- If the Channels tab does not appear when the app starts, open it by selecting the Channels icon from the bottom navigation bar.
- Once you are on the Channels tab, you can select My Channels from the top menu to view a list of channels installed on your Roku device, or select Channel Store to explore the Roku Channel Store.
What can I do on My Channels?
Depending how you tap, you can either launch the channel or view more information about the channel.
- A single tap launches the channel. Once the channel has launched you can use the Roku mobile app as your remote control.
- Tip: When using the remote, select the Channels icon to jump back to My Channels.
- Tapping and holding a channel button opens more information about that channel.
What can I do on Channel Store?