I forgot my password
To reset your password, you will need to know the email address for your Roku account and have access to that email account. If you know the email address and have access to that email account, take the following steps:
- Go to roku.com/password/reset on your computer or smartphone.
- If you see the My account page instead of the Forgot password page you are signed in to your Roku account. Open the “Welcome” menu from the top of the page and select Sign out. Try going to roku.com/password/reset again.
- When you see the Forgot password page, enter the email address of your Roku account.
- Select the Submit button. A password recovery email will be sent to the email address you entered in step 3.
- If you do not see the email, be sure to check your spam folder.
- Select the link in the email. The link will be valid for one hour. If it does not open a new browser window or tab, copy and paste the link into a new browser window.
- On the Create password page, enter the new password you would like to use in both password fields and submit.
- You may now sign in using your new password.
I forgot my email address
Double-check the email address linked to your Roku device.
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Scroll up or down and select Settings.
- Select System.
- Select About to view the email address.
If you no longer have access to the email account, please contact Customer Support.