To learn about available models, view a list of smart TV brands offering Roku TV.
Roku TV features include:
- The Roku TV home screen makes it easy to switch between inputs and streaming channels. You can label the input icons to represent the device you have connected, for example "Cable", "Antenna", or "Game console".
- Roku TV remote control looks a lot like a remote that comes with a Roku player but with a few added buttons for controlling the TV. The remote control allows you to quickly familiarize yourself with controlling the TV without even looking at the remote.
Note: Remote buttons may vary by TV brand.
- Regular automatic software updates bring new features and streaming channels to your TV. New streaming channels can be found in the Roku Channel Store.
- Choose from thousands of streaming channels and subscription-based apps like Netflix or Acorn TV.
- Built-in tuner, connect an HDTV antenna and watch free over-the-air broadcasts.
- Connect a USB memory stick to your Roku TV and pause live TV for up to 90 minutes.
- Use the Roku mobile application for iOS® or Android™ as a remote control, search for things to watch, and send TV audio to your mobile device to listen to streaming video privately.
Follow the link to learn more about Roku TV.