After you add a channel from the Roku Channel Store, it is added to the bottom of the list of channels under Home on the main screen of your Roku® streaming player or Roku TV™.
How to move channels
Use the instructions below if you wish to move the channel to a new location on your Home screen.
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Press the right button on the directional pad to access the channel list. The directional pad is plus-shaped and is in the center of your Roku remote.
- Using the directional pad, highlight the channel you wish to move.
- Press the Star button on your remote to open the options menu.
- Select Move channel.
- Move the channel to its new location using the directional pad and press the OK button on your remote.