A subscription can be cancelled in a few ways. Use any of the below methods:
From the Roku player (using a Roku remote that has a * button)
- Browse and highlight the channel you wish to manage.
- Press the options button on your remote control.
- Select “Manage subscription” from the options menu.
- Select “Cancel subscription”.
From Streaming Channels/Channel Store:
- Find the channel in Streaming Channels/Channel Store.
- Select the channel.
- Select "Manage Subscription.
- Select "Cancel subscription".
From a web browser using your Roku Account
- Sign in to your Roku account here.
- Click on “Manage your Subscriptions”.
- Select the subscription channel to cancel.
- Click “Unsubscribe”.
You can see and manage your subscriptions by logging in to your Roku account here, and clicking on "Manage Your Subscriptions".
In "My Subscriptions", you'll find all of your channel subscriptions, along with the terms, status, and renewal date of each one.
- You will be billed automatically once a free trial has ended and be converted into a regular subscription. To avoid this, cancel your subscription before a free trial ends.
- Subscriptions are prepaid and non-refundable, so you may be entitled to channel access until the next renewal date.