If your video playback is not working, stuck on buffering, sending you back to the Home screen and/or you are encountering an error, like "We are unable to connect..." when you try to watch something, try the following first:
- Check if any other channels are working. If video playback is not working on one channel, but others are working correctly, click here.
- Try watching a News story. (Select "News" from the Home screen.)
If video playback is not working on any of your channels, check your network connection.
Step 1: Connect to your wireless network again
- Go to Settings>Network>Wireless (Wi-Fi)
- If "Update connection" is available, select it to refresh your connection.
- If not, just select your wireless network from the list, enter your wireless password when prompted.
- If you were previously connected, you may not need to enter your password again.
- Passwords are case-sensitive.
Did that work? If not, please proceed to the next step below.
Step 2: Restart your wireless network and your Roku streaming player
- Unplug the power cable from the back of your wireless router.
- Unplug the power cable from the back of your modem.
- Your wireless router and modem may be combined as one device.
- Unplug the power cable from the back of the Roku player.
- Plug the power cable back into modem. (wait a couple of minutes for it to fully boot)
- Plug the power cable back into the wireless router. (wait a couple of minutes for it to fully boot)
- Plug the power cable back into your Roku player, and wait for the image on your TV.
- Follow Step 1 above.